"ProProtein-2017" Forum & Expo
Trends and technologies in the production and use of animal (fishmeal, meat and bone meal, feather meal) & synthetic proteins (cultured meat) animal (fishmeal & MBM) & synthetic proteins (cultured meat).
September 27, 2017 in Holiday Inn Lesnaya hotel in Moscow.
Who will attend:
- Manufacturers, importers and processors of meat bone meal (MBM) and fish meal
- Whey producers
- Manufacturers of protein for functional food.
- Animal feed producers
- Meat & poultry producers
- Manufacturers of food products
|Please take note:Forum & Expo "ProteinTek"
Trends and technologies in the production and use of vegetable & microbial proteins on September 26, 2017 in Holiday Inn Lesnaya in Moscow.
• Global fishmeal & fish oil market projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.50%.
• The global fishmeal & fish oil market is projected to reach a value of USD 14.28 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.50% from 2017.
• The market is driven by factors such as growing trend in fishmeal & fish oil trade and the increasing global demand for quality fish.
• Aquatic animals segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment in the fishmeal & fish oil market.
• Pharmaceuticals segment led the market with the largest share in 2016.